<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Thursday, June 21, 2007
A LOOOOOOOONG PAUSE AND I’M BACK FROM MISSING IN ACTION?
(as least for a while before I go into hibernation)

Q: Am I busy?
A: Not exactly.

Q: What are you busy with?
A: Nothing much? Just living day by day.

This is a point whereby I don’t know how to describe my life.


-----------------------

Anyway, i just wanted to change my blog song.
Tubs finally found our favourite song and perhaps, our song.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Return of the Tres by Delinquent Habits.
my favourite song in the club. sensual to max!