<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Saturday, May 05, 2007
Pure randomness of the day.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Music.
Something seemingly simple, yet complex enough to inspire numerous reactions from various people. The songs we hear may remind us of memories we long to forget, things we hope to always remember, people that have crossed our paths momentarily, and people that have made homes in our hearts.

For me, music has been able to alter my mood, my feelings, my attitude, and overall, my life.

There are so many songs that, try as I might, I can never truly put into words how much they mean to me. Some songs brighten my day when I'm feeling down, some songs possess me to pour my heart out by way of my eyes, and others make me want to dance.

I truly believe that many people don't realize how much music can affect people. I associate songs with events, people, and places.
Most songs that make me cry have such strong emotional ties resulting from losing friends, whereas the songs that make me want to dance usually remind me of the better days I've had.

I, like many other people listen to music for pleasure, but more often than not I listen for more reasons than are apparent. I listen to calm my nerves, to ease my mind, to find comfort in confusion, and to love my life.

In loving music, there is always that one song that reminds you of the person that you love...or at least the person that pull at your heartstrings...

Listen to that song.
Tell that person how you feel.

Be in love and not just with music.