The noise of the town gets distant...
I wonder if it's ok to love you?
The sweet afterglow remains...
"I love you." The confession that I told you colors our game...
I look down, & bite my lip
The light & shadows dance mischieviously in the starry sky.
I wonder if it's ok to love you?
The sweet afterglow remains...
"I love you." The confession that I told you colors our game...
I look down, & bite my lip
The light & shadows dance mischieviously in the starry sky.
Just for a while more, for a short time,
I want to hear your voice.
My heart burns till it drowns...
Ah...when you touch my hand.
[We say] "goodnight" with loving smiles.
[We say] "goodbye"...we're a shy couple.
Shall we meet again now?
I want to kiss you more.
(Kiss me, hold me tight)
Your pillow is soft, isn't it...
I want you in this orange-colored room...
"Do you love me more than before?", I whisper.
The answer you didn't return fades away.
You stroke my hair, your gentle voice
Makes my ear get hot.
We get so close that...
...Ah, I get anxious...
Even now, as you
Gesture to blow out the candles,
You gave me a love that makes me sad,
And held me immediately.
*above is the english translation of this song.
"Hold Me" by Van Tomiko.
Beautiful, soothing and jazzy.
One of the first non-english that i would ever posted on my blog, simply shows how much i'm in love with it.
