<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007
changed of song
-_-Currently playing-_-
Keren Deberg - Gone

Pack up, all your things
And box up, unspoken dreams
With nothing lost and nothing gained
I'll get back on my feet again

Leave the kitchen light on please
I wont cry, wont make a scene
Just do this quick, your needle stings

And wake me when you're gone
Cause i dont need to sleep tonight
I dont even care

Will you, miss my face?
And how long, till i'm replaced?
Your cryptic smile makes me aware
Oh, that you were really never there

What a tragic waste of time
Dont act if you really tired
Erase the blackboard in your mind
And wake me when you're gone
Cause i dont need to sleep tonight
I dont even care

It's not like you would recognize if i'm not even there
Wake me when you're gone

All the things we were supposed to be
All the things that we will never see
----

Perplexity strikes. At times, i really think i am not of great gf material. It kills me when my tots wonder...
gosh

and i'm weird

iswtwiw