*lorry & nat
MEANIE WELCOMES NAT BACK TO THIS TOPICAL ISLAND, SINGAPORE (three words to describe this lovely place.
"HOT", "HOT" AND STILL "HOT".
okie.. it has been a year since we last blogged together when we had our last squash league as a team. Natty says a "Big thank you" to those who turned up for her party. It was a pleasant surprise from everybody. She shall make full use of the vacation to catch up on things back here.
Lorry went for her db training this morning without her running shoes and had to jog in slippers instead. Blame it on my teeny weeny legs as you cant fit into my shoes. She tot that the standing up to row thingy was damn cool but coach jackson decided to drop the whole idea cos it was far too difficult to master it. Rahhhh.. wasted. Apparently, Lorry is a big show off who tries damn hard to spite Natty. First thing when she said when she met natty was "Guess what i ate before this? I had one scoop of Ben and Jerry's Oatmeal ice-cream." Retribution sets in when Lorry was forced to drive to Shell petrol kisok to get one whole tub for natty. Try harder meanie! You'll forever lose to me.
She is totally looking forward to this, harping about it. 3 weeks more to her penang pesta dragonboat race and happily leaving her poor poor natty behind. According to lorry, its a good break for her to be away from natty. (Thank you very much, u mean indian) Natty feels that her lorry is tan till she can hardly see her when the lights go off. and wonders why is she still going to tan this friday? Aint she ever gonna be sick of the sun?
Nat feels blessed, having to wake up with a smoked salmon sandwich bought by lorry. dont know from where but it tastes great. Regretted sleeping till late, should have hitched a ride from meanie to pammie's hse. Felt utterly disorientated with the transportation system back here. yaya... like meanie's friend, rivend used to say. i'm now bestest friend of SMRT and SBS. Pammie, stop being such a selfish hag, ate the whole brownie yourself and why cant meanie take your car to fetch me? teehee. I'll gladly wait till you are done with your exams and we can have our good old estivo gelato with mel. Dont keep me waiting for too long.
Blasting this song on the hifi and lorry's dying on her bed now.
Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday
They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're still the one I want for life
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night
sometimes i wonder, is this like the old times? ponder ponder.
