<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Tuesday, October 17, 2006
sick

*nat

Lets see what I've had today.

Dry cereal for breakfast, like maybe half a cup.

A fruit cup for lunch

An iced coffee from starbucks, oatmeal mixed with cereal for dinner.

and I haven't even finished it and I really have no appetite but I have to eat to get better.

Went to University hospital today only to be left waiting for two hrs before I was being properly diagnosed by a doctor.

So now my throats RED RED RED, ie inflammation, and so is my small intestines and i'm running a fever.

I feel so bad cos I haven't been able to go for practice, and it's very depressing knowing that the people uve cared about / been super nice to couldn't care less about you.

And I know I've been too nice to people, and I should just mind my own business and never go the extra mile for them just because not everyone will be like that.

I'm so drowsy I need to sleep, but there's just nothing to do.

I can't wait for this week to be over, and for me to recover asap.or rather for nov 18th to come asap? real asap.

Why can't people just be truthful, genuinely concerned and not feign "kindness" when they seriously do NOT give a damn shit.

When no one cared, I did.When no one wanted to contribute to make someone else's special day a good / better one, I did.

When no one wanted to do the dirty work, I did.

And what do I get in return?

Nothing but false comments.

Welcome to the real world :)