<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Saturday, October 14, 2006
*nat

Just bumming around because I was so sick last night.

And I missed classes today, though I did have breakfast at the faculty club (with practically not much of a voice cos im so dehydrated),
and came home to feel horrible!

But anyways, I just want to point out the idea that somehow in life,
we always have (well for me anyway), some junction that
we wished we never crossed.
Or how we wished we never stepped into anything,or never ever brought something damaging into something very beautiful

*
Then leave a smudging mark, a smear of sorts,
ruining the fundamental beauty of it.
I remember how I used to get really mad over trivial matters
it's not that I was being stupid (well I might have been),
or that others are being stupid when they do something like that too.

But seriously, I think the main motive behind it all,
is simply because they are short-sighted and very inadequate.
In a way that they should not (and have no reason) to be
upset over something totally ridiculous,
but also must be forgiven and looked over just
because that's what their lives rotate about

---
nothing too stimulating, nothing too great,
nothing too much to rave about.
And to you, you might think, their thoughts equal bare ludicrousness.

*
How much of a person's life constitutes having a "fulfilling" one?
Do you live for the moment, do you live for the future?

I wouldnt like to think of myself having a life -- void / empty.

But I know deep down, that there are many phases
of my life that I could have done better -
-- appreciated the people around me better,
And could have also be less trusting and
would have prevented many heartaches.

*
Life is enigmatic, I know that.

*because my friend sandra the sweetest girl alive just brought me chicken soup cos she knows that I was lying in bed.

And because the weathers sunny and chirpy, and the constant urge for intellectual pursuits awakens me -- though tiring.

And it has made me loook out of the petty
little ring that others are trapped within.