*lorry
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO JENNIFER!!!
been ages since we last met, hope things have been fine for you
to beryl: sorry for not being able to show you to my locker and made you hunt for it and sorry for the giving you the wrong location of it too. Thanks to your well equipped spying skills trained by ur boss here. u managed to find it eventually. and damn.. u didnt go for class in the end, u slacker..
after critical thinking class, went back to my canteen one for lunch. The girls went for their cse class while i travelled down to Bbdc to support our dear sandie for her driving test. You should look tat damn nervous woman who cant stay still and kept telling me that she wants to cry. AND HOOOORRRAAAYY!! She passed it with only 8 demerit points man. Tsk tsk, qualified driver sandie hur?
After which, i rushed back to school (NOT IN CAB), took bus and was just in time to meet chel after her class. *PHEW* and "WE PLAYED BOWLING." how interesting!
and it's back to my fav bukit timah liquid kitchen with chel and char.
to char: good lucky for ur first exams!
So sad to hear that the manager there is quitting. It was a usual chill out session. talk and talk.... dennis, eugene, rivend and sheryl came to join us. chel left earlier cos she was totally dying on us, her contacts went on a dehydration war with her.
managed to clear some of the doubts i had last night. well, it wasnt as bad as i tot. As much as i want to continue loving that person, i really really dont mind the fact that i will only sink deepr and just die eventually but now, i have to remind myself that i need to mooovvveee on sooon...
I am, i am starting to say
GOODBYE TO YOU!
I used to get lost in your eyes
(ur eyes never fail to captivate me,
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO JENNIFER!!!
been ages since we last met, hope things have been fine for you
to beryl: sorry for not being able to show you to my locker and made you hunt for it and sorry for the giving you the wrong location of it too. Thanks to your well equipped spying skills trained by ur boss here. u managed to find it eventually. and damn.. u didnt go for class in the end, u slacker..
after critical thinking class, went back to my canteen one for lunch. The girls went for their cse class while i travelled down to Bbdc to support our dear sandie for her driving test. You should look tat damn nervous woman who cant stay still and kept telling me that she wants to cry. AND HOOOORRRAAAYY!! She passed it with only 8 demerit points man. Tsk tsk, qualified driver sandie hur?
After which, i rushed back to school (NOT IN CAB), took bus and was just in time to meet chel after her class. *PHEW* and "WE PLAYED BOWLING." how interesting!
and it's back to my fav bukit timah liquid kitchen with chel and char.
to char: good lucky for ur first exams!
So sad to hear that the manager there is quitting. It was a usual chill out session. talk and talk.... dennis, eugene, rivend and sheryl came to join us. chel left earlier cos she was totally dying on us, her contacts went on a dehydration war with her.
managed to clear some of the doubts i had last night. well, it wasnt as bad as i tot. As much as i want to continue loving that person, i really really dont mind the fact that i will only sink deepr and just die eventually but now, i have to remind myself that i need to mooovvveee on sooon...
I am, i am starting to say
GOODBYE TO YOU!
I used to get lost in your eyes
(ur eyes never fail to captivate me,
and i love it when we are eyes to eyes)
And it seems that
I can't live a day without you
(images of you seems to pop up out of nowhere)
Closing my eyes and
You chase my thoughts away
To a place where
I am blinded by the light
But it's not right
(right from the start, it wasnt right)
Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything
I thought I knew
(i used to tot i had a chance)
You were the one I loved
The one thing that
I tried to hold on to
good bye
And it seems that
I can't live a day without you
(images of you seems to pop up out of nowhere)
Closing my eyes and
You chase my thoughts away
To a place where
I am blinded by the light
But it's not right
(right from the start, it wasnt right)
Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything
I thought I knew
(i used to tot i had a chance)
You were the one I loved
The one thing that
I tried to hold on to
good bye
