<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Sunday, October 22, 2006
annoyed with myself
*nat
I'm really annoyed whenever I can't make myself say no, and create much more inconveniences for myself.
I'm really annoyed whenever I am doing things to hurt myself and in the end, I am never able to remind myself not to. Now that it has started, I want it to end.

I couldn't even finish a sandwich today!

I'm just going to complete two papers now, or like one or anything.

Soorrry, head of the maveridge event's going on now, and the place is really crowded and it was BLOWING GALE winds yesterday and it was POURING and sandra and I were running all the way back, all soaked, and had to rush to the dining hall cos it was closing..

And then i realised that I forgot to bring my keycard.

gulp.

I miss u meanie.. if there is only another chance, I promise I will never ruin it ever.