it has been a bad week for me.. like what daphne said, perhaps i should start praying.
1) Lost my phone
2) Lost my tooth to nemo.. lil yet cranky monster of the hse who charged at me instead of the ball with her solid rock head and broke my teeth. I got the one beside my front teeth extracted.. tmr would be my second appointment, gonna plead the dentist not to extract my front one..geez how gross would i look for that entire month? Got to endure and stay at home till i get my implant sometime ard national day.. GOD! TATS LONG!?! So please, dont ask me out? I feel sad that i cant go out, missing out on a lot. WAIT FOR ME, MY FRENS.. I will be back! VAINPOT LORRY just cant stand the fact of being so ugly without her mouth mask. Then again, i still love my 6th member of the Pua family.
NEMO girl DOB: 4th Feb 2006


NEMO on her NEMO mattress.. Heez
Call me toothless fairy now.. (courtesy of lam bear bear)
