Yuhooooooooooooooooooooooooo............
Cant helped but have to let go of my craziness...
I am going to REDANG.
READER, pls ignore mi,
just have to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
at this point, my match is of great importance. I need to win it so i can leave in peace. Nothing beats the victory of something that you have passion in. Before you know tat u are gonna reach the top, you have to drop the entire thing? If i win tommorrow, my next match would be coming Wed which i would still be in Redang? What!!!! DUH.. uncle sam and everybody in squad L1 will just strangle me..
So how do i salvage the situation? With regrets, I have to opt out for the individual placing since i am not playing for first, second and third. Well, am still available for team placing. sigh... lorry, why do you always have to be so screwed up? NVM.. Lorry
LOOK FORWARD TO THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE
Redang with 8 wonderful folks...
