<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Sunday, April 23, 2006
Nat

If you asked me how Im doing

I will say just fine

But the truth is if you could read my mind

Not a day goes by that I dont think of you

After all this time, you're still with me its true

Somehow you remain locked so deep inside

I still wait for the phone in the middle of the night. Thinking you might call me if your dreams don't turn out right. And it still amazes me that I lie here in the dark.

Wishing you were next to me, with your head against my heart.

Saw ur pictures in xueting account but never heard tat from you. Thought you once say that your dream has drawn closer to you. And what now? Fcuk.. dont tell me it just once cos i know everything now. dont you even blame it on her cos i have every right to know.

I understand how thrilling it can get and i wont stop u from going. Its an exposure, its nothing but an exposure. Soon enough, u will get real sick and bored about it. Come on la... u are so close to what u have always want to and you are just few more years to the point of achieving your goal.

can u be a good girlie? can you put some tots into what i say? u should start blogging soon....