<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Friday, April 28, 2006
my bdae
*lorry

HAPPY 20th to me? I feel the same thou.. still as young in the heart. Hee.. my god.. this year's bdae is simply the best. I got my driving license just one day b4 my day. How good can it be? ARGH. tats just too much to blog about, my sweet friends and all. be back to thank all my lovely friends.

On My Birthday
Dear Lord, I thank you for giving me another year of life. I thank you for all the people who have remembered me today; for all my achievements and all the friends you have given to me during the past year. I thank you for all the experiences, the successes and happy memories; for times of failure which reminded me of my own weaknesses and of my need for you; for times of joy when the sun was shining; for times of sorrow which drove me to you.
Forgive me, Lord, for the hours I have wasted; for the chances I failed to take; for the opportunities I missed in the past year. Forgive me that I did not use my talents and abilities to the fullest because I was lazy and wanted things the easy way, or I did not completely trust in your support. Help me in the days which lie ahead to make this coming year better than last year and closer to you, my Lord. Amen.