*nat
mymates - it's an eight hrs different back in hometown.
is this my first blog entry ever since i left for london? everything has settled down for me. Staying with vanessa at Bayswater, pretty near to the london zoo? while melissa is staying in James Lighthill college due to her busy schedule for her thesis. Did i mention that i am doing a six years degree in medicine and i will be coming back to hometown for this christmas.
Last morning when I woke up, I did my usual thing of writing as little as possible and printing it all out, ready to hand in.
Having got it all in - how fantastic a feeling is that?! - I went off to the pub with a couple of my friends. Then we thought we'd go see City of the sun, which was a pretty good film, though perhaps not as good as the original sunrise movie. Having come out of there, there were a few more bars on the agenda - including a fantastic one in Covent Garden, the name of which I forget. The fact that i have been frequent in pubbing isnt afterall be that disastrous can it? no matter what i will deal with what lies ahead of me. i am still the good old me and i am sorry for hiding it from you. back to circulation and breathing
