*nat
i went to register for my German course today, but like the last time i tried, they insisted i went upstairs to meet with one of the teachers to discuss which level I should be taking. When i say discuss, i mean, talk broken German to them and then wait for them to tell me that i need to take a test to see which level suits me best. The courses all started last week, and i chose one to go to on Tuesday that sounded like it'd be ok. It turned out to be a little out of my league, so then I downgraded myself to the level below that. Feeling a little more comfortable, I thought I'd stick it out in that class. Then i come to register (I know, I know, I should have done that before going to lessons, but my plans for doing that didn't work out so well) only to find that they suggest i start in the second class (I've gone down from 5th to 4th to 2nd).
It's probably no bad thing, as i know I'm lacking in lots of areas - speaking being a big one - but i felt i could have struggled through at a slightly higher level and probably learnt a lot along the way. I can only see how it goes, and hope I'm not feeling like I know everything there already.
I'm pretty sure I won't feel like that, and I'll be happy as long as I'm learning something and feeling comfortable. Of course, because I'd tried out different courses, I'll now be starting on the 4th class of 15 so will have missed all the introductions and things at the start of the course.
again, i pray for meanie to her driving test, although i prayed the other time. guess she's in her slumber land charging her battery for the test. pardon her if she's cracking all the silly jokes that she ever knew this few days, she's probably nervous and feeling unsecure with things. for this time, you will make it and i always trust you. fear not and just go all out as this is only time when all your goodness shall be displayed. (i hope you wake up in time to read my well wishing for you? =p)
bedtime.zz
