<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Competition

HAH!
Hello everyone, so just when it seems that lorry has escaped into the land of non-bloggers, of avoiding the blogosphere, of being selfish and NOT sharing the life with anyone for that matter... Ive just decided to start blogging.
Hmm.. having some cereal now right before I start running....

So anyway, what is up with my life over the past one month?! I am trying hard to do something real meaningful and fulfilling but it really quite difficult with all the activities going on causing the sleepless nights, i just get puffy eyes squinting at EVERYTHING...not cool.
But either than that, I've been having heaps of good stuff.

Looking forward to all that is going to happen... oh yes. League starts on Saturday! First time playing the ladies premier, I am damn certain I am going to get my fat ass kicked in the court! It is okay, always a headstart, just hoping that it will be good..

a lil notes to myself - 7 ways to better self-management:
1) do not procrastinate
2) sort out time
3) list your time
4) organise my filing...
5) be ruthless (YES, damn right)
6) plan telephone calls
7) choose my meetings

argh.. all geared up.. off to run...