<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Friday, February 10, 2006
Rainbow
To see you when I wake up, is a gift
I didn't think could be real
To know that you feel the same, as I do, is a Three-fold utopian dream
You do something to me
That I can't explain So would I be out of line, If I said
I miss you. I see your picture, I stare at them real hard

You have only been gone months ago, but already I am wasting away
I know I'll see you again
Whether far or soon
But I need you to know, that I care
And I miss you

i miss u so much that i stoned so much that i would just lost count..

can ever stare into the sky for hours and just spot a rainbow above the rooftop of my neighbourhood today....

stared

and stared

to nat: you have got mail in 3 days time... heez. U are so gross la. Will you stop enjoying your disection classes? It makes me gross out.. Talk to me soon kies.. or rather just blog a few words will do?

to wanching: goodness gracious.. i just read your entry today. You should have stayed home or called mi over to acc. you man. Tsk tsk. U better rest more 2mr if u want to go sheryl's house on Sat. If not you better not............ u should know roughly what i am saying. I believe in our telepathy..