<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Saturday, December 17, 2005
Saw Melissa
The worst day of my month of Dec. GOSH. The day was fine with a ambassador meeting in the morning regarding the upcoming ngee ann open house dated 8th-10th Feb. I was kinda relieved that i would be doing the tour bus again cos it simply the best duty out of all. 1- Time really flies. 2-U are always pampered with shelter and air-con. 3-U just open ur month and talk. Haha. Slack duty eh? I owe Wanching a meal for tat. I bet tat i would not get tat duty cos i tot Ida is so gonna screw me..

Knowing that mel and mich were helping us in sailling our laser back to NSRCC after our laser open, i really wanted to meet up with the girls to catch up on things. Been a decade since i last met them. But timing was on my side, they had to leave and meet up with their frenz. EVERYTHING WAS NOT ON MY SIDE TOO... I wanted to meet Melissa Zhou not Melissa Tan. Good gracious, just when i was having a nice meal at Restaurant Arashi at Paragon with Wanching, having fun playing with food. She just has to appear with her Mark to scare the shit out of me. Can feel her cold stare thou. I don't even wanna look at her. This insensitive and ignorant b****. My god.. I still remember every single word she told me right at my face. ARGH... I hate it.

to nat: sorry babe. Thou i hate her to max. But she cares for u real lots. Remember, a sibling would always love you and never harm you. She did it for your sake. Dont be bothered yeah? Study hard and achieve ur personal goals. No worries yeah? I would just take it as a unpleasant day as if i bumped into a ghost. Hee. pls dont whack me for tat. My turn now, when are you gonna blog? miss ya truckloads