<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005
KL
MERRY JOYOUS XMAS TO ALL

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Guess skipping xmas had its pros and cons. I went to KL with my mom with the intention to skip it once. I missed out the fun of counting down in exchange of a peaceful and relaxing one where i do not have to kill millions of brain cells just to think of pressies and to write any xmas cards. I was sat on my comfortable sofa and watching hongkong movie alone with my mom snoring away during the countdown.. KL's atmosphere was just okay. Their xmas ornaments were pathetic and their xmas carol were always that few songs.

The stupidest thing tat happened made mi realised -okays, it is xmas- was when i headed down to 7-11 ard 12.30am to get supper and i got sprayed right into my face by the shopkeepers there. They were damn lucky that i haven bathed yet. If not, like what bing hui said, I would go and gangster them..

heez. I suddenly remember that i lost my whole pouch containing my wallet, handphone and shade in the cab on our way to Golden Mile Complex to take the bus to KL. My lucky star was always there with me, the cabbie driver sent them back to my hse two days later. Damn lucky. I doubt anyone has been so lucky like me to have lost their handphone for thrice and wallet four times and recovered them. Hell, i am lucky. God is fair to people who are forgetful and dumb.

to taxi driver: whoever you are, may luck and love always surround you cos the world is a much beautiful one with people like you..Thanks a million. *hugs*

to bing hui: thanks for all the home cleaning tools and the lil pressie you 'got' me. i'll be waiting for my proper one.

to pammie: I just love the design of the LARGER by 2 size bigger puma shoes.. It is so me?

to mel wong: where the hell did u get the bag from? can't seem to find in any surfer shop anywhere. bad news, some of the sequins came off. violent as usual.

to char sweets: as usual, ur pressies are so sweet. Even more sweet of you to have washed it so tat we can hug it. wait for mine to come kies?