<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005
FEVER FLU FEVER FLU
FEVER, FLU, FEVER, FLU... All the F has seemed to got into me.

Missed Monday and Tuesday's class. Only had two days MC. That's it. Wanted to skip class today but ran out of MC? haaz. Went for an hour of International Business Tutorial, ended up learning what factors are there to consider if i were to open a Carrefour Supermarket in either India or China. And i wanted to go lunch out with my classmates but i forgot to bring Biscuit's birthday pressie. Sorry man. Abandoned my classmates to go home and collect his pressie. Sailing training was fine, too sick to join my sailors. It's been a while since i last trained.

Felt guilty for not training. No more regular trainings with one and all till late during the squash leagues and all. Makes me realize that u should always treasure every single moment of life. "Live like you have never live b4" and sometimes i wish i am caught in the moment.

We're caught in a moment
And I won't let it go
I am falling deeper, losing my control
Involved in a feeling
Like the blink of a eye
And the silence it belongs to you and I

Broke through barriers
And passed a state of mind
I'm not scared no more
It feels divine
So take me in
And catch me when I fall
I'm waiting on the edge
Uncut my soul