Felt in love with this song.
Colors by Amos Lee in the movie 'Just like heaven'
Yesterday I got lost in the circus
Felling like such a mess
Now I’m down Im just hanging on the corner
I cant help but reminisce
When you are gone all the colors fade
When you are gone no New Years Day parade
You are gone
Colors seem to fade
Your mama called she said that you are down stairs crying
Feeling like such a mess
Yeah I hear you you are in the background bawling
What happened to your sweet summertime dress
I know we all, we all got our faults
We get locked in our vaults and we stay
But when you are gone all the colors fade
When you’re gone no New Years Day parade
You are gone
Colors seem to fade
Colors seem to fade
PS... So excited about my sweets, char's bdae celebration on Thurs.. Be back to blog about all the fun we are gonna have.. heez =p
