In fact it's becoming increasingly difficult to have any clear idea of what's going on. Blurred... Not like the last time, not like this before. I just can’t seem to react to it well. Looking so bubbly and chirpy as usual. The fear that my friends would know tat I m breaking apart each day. The fear of being confronted. Don’t ask me why or what happened? All that tears I m fighting to hold back when something just triggers me of the memories. Been avoiding this over and over and this is all coming back to me to a very end. Very very end? Till there would not be anymore commas like we always have. I m just…………………. I am lost lost lost. never really thought you could mean so much in me till u are really gonna be gone.
I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesome
And I don’t feel right when you’re gone away
You've gone away, you don't feel me here, anymore
