<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Saturday, June 25, 2005
Sailing follow by sending her off
DAMN.. early in the morning ard 7.20am i was just half awake at Wanching's place. I took a cab and sped home just to open the gate for my mom who just came back from her Switzerland trip. I thought she was coming back on Sun @ 7.20pm that why i went to stayover at Wanching's place on Friday since we were gonna have sailing at 8.45am on Sat. Shoots man.. I wasted tons of money on cab fare that morning alone.

Sailing today was damn fun simply because the wind was crazy, we all capsized, uprighted, capsized and uprighted for million times. I must admit that i did get fitter ever since i joined sailing. I remembered when i just started out sailing, i had a hard time to ever upright my boat ONCE and to think that i uprighted my boat like numerous times today? We just settled our lunch over at Changi's Village's best Nasi Lemak which i tot was just okayx? hahaz. The bus to Tanah was crawling like maybe 20-30km/h?? SLOW TO THE MAX. but oh well, we sailors, always have lots of fun even thou it was just a bus ride. Here comes the shitty part of the day...

I hated sending her off. The day came when I have to send my other bloggie half off to London for her degree in Medicinal Chemistry at University of London. Hah. Whether she completes her studies, I would have to call her by ‘Doctor Tan’? ahah.. geez..

After the conversation yesterday, I was undecided about sending her to the airport or simply did she tell me to not sending her off. If I were to go, should I be happy? Should I be reluctant?

I guess I would not be able to see her anytime soon? So I braced myself to see her at the airport. And………. U are right wanching. I did.

The fact that she will get reunited with her lovely sisters over at London and she would be in good hands relieved me.

For nat: Always be thankful for problems that arise and embrace it with open arms as it contributes to our growth. Thanks god for you as you have been such a blessing to me. Never fail to be my guardian angel and I am glad we got to know each other thru the Hokkaido trip 2 years plus back. 26th Nov 2002 which I would always remember seating (62B & 62C) with you on the flight from SG to Kansai. All the bits and pieces of us being together spending time, introducing squash a dumbo me and soon I was able to spar our squash skills, slacking at siglap, non-stop bitching and never-ending ‘hibernating hours’ that we had. We did have lot of times when we were totally down and disappointed with each other but it was an all good chapter of my life that I would not forget. I guess I would miss you lots. Best endeavour there and stay focused in your studies (I know you definitely would)