Tuesday, June 07, 2005
Damn unreasonable
FCUK is the thing I wanna say now. I actually took an effort to stay back after skool just to do the organization chart cos no one’s like helping angeline out and stayed till 7pm. I just wanted my mom to fetch me and I remembered exactly I told her to take her time to meet me at Bukit Batok since she did not know to get here. I waited, waited and waited for bus 61 and the bus just did not seem to appear. I was worried that my mom might be reaching there soon and I called her to tell her the situation that I could get the bus. AND FCUK, SHE HANGED UP MY CALL. 5 mins later, she called back and I intended to navigate her but she was screaming and shouting to the phone. On impulse, I asked her to go home and I will make my way home myself. AND THIS is the suckiest thing, once she reached home, she called me and SCOLDED VULGARITIES!! Frenz who know me, I TOTALLY CONDEMN Hokkien vulgarities. She pissed me even more by saying that I bluffed her and I have became more rebellious ever since I came to this skool. To me, I have never ever regretted my choice and I am so in love with the skool. Okayx. here m I doing this entry cos I m so damn pissed and have to take out my lappie on the bus and start venting my anger. I don’t detest my mom at all, i still love her but I just can’t stand the fact that she doesn’t understand and trust her daughter. Peace out!!
