<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Friday, May 06, 2005
oUt...
*nat

Woah. Its been a long time since i last sat down n blog. Properly at least. So well, its Friday so i getta enjoy myself takin my own sweet time to write.

Its 3.09am n it feels so good to be able to stay up so late n not needing to give any shit as to whether I need to go for trainings. Heh. I just lurrrrve Fridays n Saturdays.

I’m still thinking about this drop dead gorgeous girl i met yesterday. Oh man, pam and trish will know who I am tokin abt. I’m sure pam shares my sentiments as well on her being drop dead gorgeous. Hah.. Was pam the one who wanted to stalk on her? Sheesh..

my pam and trish

I cut my hair yest. Till about shoulder length. Feel kinda sad. But feel refreshed too. Its like snipping away sum bits of my life. Some unpleasant bits. Some memorable bits as well. Probably no one will have so much say about a haircut except for me.
And guess what, i feel really tired after typing that much. Off to bed.

My life is gonna get better. I know it will.