*nat*
I'm at the prelude to the stage where days become weeks, weeks become months and months, years. Even though I felt that this was coming a long time ago, I still want to say that I miss school so much.
I miss not paying attention and stoning in lectures. I miss trying to hide the fact that I didn't do my tutorials. I miss scrambling for the back row in the hall. I miss staring at the clock or watch or little slit in the LT doors, waiting and waiting for Mr(s) to please please finish because I want to go to the canteen.
The sitting around during breaks, yakking about whatever it was. The trudging around the school, hanging around outside the LTs before the other group clears out. The practical lab lessons, concocting strange mixtures which were extremely exothermic (Chem- mixed all avaliable chemicals together, mixture initially at room temp started boiling and almost scalded nick). The school building, with the windy canteen and the stuffy classrooms and chilly Halls..
I never thought I'd say this, but I miss CJ.
I miss the timetable, predictable as clockwork. I miss PE. I even miss the terrible canteen food.
Above all, I miss the people, without which JC would never have been this wonderful.
I could really and would really want to write so much more and perhaps, even write some journal. Like real journal. but, seems that time is not on my side tonight. Looks like gotta end it here....
