OooH! It's Christmas already! Gosh. How the year flies past!
Anyway, am SO GLAD! Coz I've just received an email from my dearest (Candice) in Perth! Remembered last time in sec sch, we used to quarrel so much with each other. But now, we're best of friends! It's a pity, she's migrated with her family to Perth ever since after VJ, and is studying veterinary there. Miss her sOo..much! Her email's so interesting, I've decided to share some bits here!
She's going into her 2nd year (out of 5) come feb, and has been doing farm animal handling for the past 13 weeks. For practicals, she has to catch animals, groom them, pull out their tongues to check for illnesses, and extract their blood for testing etc. Gosh, wonders how she ever does those. For one, I can never do all these, coz I'm just not brave enough. She definitely has guts man. -_-
Best of all, on her 18th birthday, she had a Biblical themed party, where everyone had to dress up as someone from the Bible! Cool! That's really the first I've ever heard! She said people came in as "Samson", "Peter, James and John in their fishing boat" , "Queen Esther & King Xerses" , "John the Baptist", " a beggar", "Mary Magdalene", "Noah with heaps of animals from his ark", "Lazarus - wrapped in white linen strips", "Noah's 3 daughter in laws", "Satan", etc. Awesome yeah? Wished I was there to celebrate with her too! : ) Wonders which character I'll choose...maybe as the boy with 5 loaves 2 fish eh? Grins. Sigh, I miss her so.
Sigh, I really have to eat less too! Been eating loads the past week! Feeling so bloated! And for today, I had a blasting good time with my friends. Though we didn't have a fantastic Xmas dinner with turkey and all, we had our own made simple dinner. We girls have never known to be able to cook so cooking something was good enough. We also baked our own Xmas cookies. Exchanged gifts and played games. Hehehe.. Warning big time! Stomach - overload! Argh..ok, diet starts this Sunday! No more compromises! Do remind me if I forget!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
Ahh... kinda late in wishing coz I only have time to come online now... Hope everyone had a good time! Shall go and rest soon. Didn't sleep much yest night.. need to catch my beauty sleep!
