<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Monday, December 20, 2004
Why why why?
*nat*


Whatever I said.. I felt like taking them back. Did i say i'm comfortable with my life? Did i learn to survive? Did i say i'm not going to care anymore? SIGH. But I can't not care. I care too much of this r/s... this friendship...

I really wish we were still together. The feeling is simply sweet..... Almost felt like we were still together. Shopped together, ate together, like the good old days.

Initially, i felt a little awkward. But that lasted like 30secs only coz after that I was happily chatting and also accompanied me to look for my sandals.

Everytime our hands brushed against each other, I felt .... dunno what's the word. Many times, i had to hold on to my bag.. play with my top.. stick my hand into my pocket..just do everything to stop myself from grabbing her hand. I think i sound desperate.

The best thing was when we were at Olio, we even shared food. As in.. she fed me......... I feel guilty. Guilty guilty guilty.... didn't I tell myself not to be too close to her? I thought I decided to act tough? In the end, I still crumbled when I was with her. Kinda wish our dinner didn't end.... :/

Sigh. why did i let her come so close to me anyway? why did i play along too? arrgghhh.. *confused* i hate myself.............. sigh.