Well... Woke up like 8.10am when my meeting starts at 8.30am?? Like 'OH FREAK when i answered emily's call. A MUST B4 I STEP OUT OF THE HOUSE - to style my bloody hair. Just got my hair at Reds Suntec last thursday.. Actually i went in for a hair treatment then the auntie (ALICA) treated mi a haircut. At the beginning, I was like so happy... it turns out to be a disaster.. My fringes are like damn short.. ARGH.. Had been feeling shitty this few days for tat. As for meeting, it was talking ... talking .... talking .... talking..... and still talking for the entire open house briefing for the entire day.. Quite boring thou.. Went downtown and had nooch.. And my darling called and she is damn farnie... called mi and said nothing.. I was damn troubled.. i had cancelled my appointment at night to meet up with her. and HOLA.. =P
comments anyone???