<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Thursday, October 07, 2004
Struck on the bed..
This is crap.. I was so so so supposed to study for the entire day. And now, half of the day is gone and i m still lying on my bed blogging.

I must admit that i was been very daring last night, sneaked out of the house to club at China Black. All be'cos of Lynnie k? Eh dear frenz, u should be touched can? It was like so exciting can?

COURSE OF ACTIONS
1) Act normal and look sleepy.
2) Packed my bag in advance and placed it in my mail box outside.
3) On my radio and lights to pretend tat i m ard.
4) Slowly, tip-toed out and left by the back door.
5) Walked to the front gate and get my belongings.
6) CLIMBED out of the house to minimise the sound made by the keys.
7) Don't look at ur phone once u are out. U will be so paranoid tat ur parents are gonna call u.

Thanks Sheryl for giving mi the courage to do so. She gave mi tons of ideas on how to sneak out. Just couldn't jump out of my windows through. Luckily, i was not discovered and that's why u could sleep in peace. =p

SHARKS... I had this bet with Wanching on whether or not will I be stopped by the bouncers and check my id. And know what? Wan ching, u won. I wasn't checked.

I was drunk to the core can? Don't know how many glasses did i gulped down. Didn't know why i was so drunk and so high for. Totally lost control over myself. Didn't even know who was i dancing with or who did i cling onto or who who did i hit? This is bad. But luckily, Lyn was there... Lyn was there.. She put mi aside.

Now, i m having a serious headache... Couldn't study at all. So dead. Just like a corpse lying ard the house.