<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Friday, October 01, 2004
Met up with mel
Sharks.. I was posted to OCBC at Octagon. sighHhH.. don't know whether should i be happi or what? Not excited about the attachment at all.. Certainly looking forward for a long long break..

Came home not long ago from my fav tea place, Tea Chapter. Today was the second time tat i met up with mel after she came back. I was reluctant to meet up with her though cos she does reminds mi of nat. BIG TIME..

and here am i pounding over the past...... get over it! u ass....

It's been eleven days, two hours, ten minutes since you called
I've been so crazy I'm just about taking our picture off the wall
It's been one month over thirty days since you held my hand
And I miss you in a thousand ways, will I ever see you again?

How did it change so fast?
I won't give you to the past
I really thought it'd last

All that we had was so unbelievable
Now that it's gone it's just inconceivable
Still in my dreams, you are so damn beautiful
How could it be that you ruined my Everything, everything, everything