<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7183850?origin\x3dhttp://rainsteration.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
...

Tuesday, June 29, 2004
BLACK-OUT
Just came back online after a 15 mins black-out. Attended only two hrs of HRM (8am-10am) today and went straight home to sleep till 3pm. Met Nat for coffee and catched up on things. Pity her so much cos she has tonnes of TYS to do for her upcoming 'A's, how i wish i could help out in her work. Tsk tsk... Watched 'Windstruck '. The show was so farnie yet touching. BUT!! SASSY GIRL IS STILL THE BEST!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sadness....Darkness and a Sense of yickyness. Kinda useless is how I feel I guess, I keep plodding along, hoping it will go away soon. What's wrong with the chirpy me? Somebody, please tell mi!! But, I am putting on a good front for everyone around me. How do I keep myself focused on the good things in life, while living with depression.